Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Only in Alaska...

So, the guys go camping into bear country … I sit home on 'pins and needles' waiting to hear all the wonderful, gory, details.... and this is what I get...


How was it - fine

Did you have fun? – yep

Did you go fishing – nope

What did you do – “ We went on a long hike with guns

Wow... was that fun – yep

Did they shoot anything - nope

See any animals – nope

Did you do anything else – nope

But you had fun? yep....


I could have made going grocery shopping and scrubbing toilets sound like more fun!!!


Guys...



5 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

i get it....i do.

Chelle said...

I know the feeling. They're all alike.

Shauna said...

They are all alike.

Natalie said...

Bottom line. They just aren't as detail-oriented as women are! That's it.

Cheryl said...

All I know is that my house is VERY Quiet these days!!!!