Okay, this is really bugging me....
I found out yesterday that when you click on my blogger name after I've left a comment, you don't get to my profile/blog... well some times you do, but most times you don't (so if you're keeping track, that's why I've been off and on your blogs a million times in the last 24 hours...) I need help!!!!!
Can anyone tell me why it's not working? I go to the edit profile and where it says "Share Profile" I have the box checked... why isn't it sharing????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Ask Jeramy. He knows everything.
Jeremy are you out there???? Can you help??? I really have tried everything.
I guess I'm going to have to give up blogging if I can't get my profile to work....
you have to make sure you are logging on to the google/blogger login in with the same e-mail and password that your blog is listed under. that's what ties them together.
i just tried the link on your comment here and it works....maybe you were commenting with a different e-mail address before??? weird...
I told you he knows everything. Have you read his blog lately???? It's so enlightening and rich. It's my fav.
I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing... the deal is this, if you go to natalies blog and click on my comment do you get to see my profile? I have always used the same address to post comments with so I don't get why some can get my profile and some can't... and i.e. why this one is showing my profile pictures but some don't.... I want people who read your blog to be able to see my profile and go to my blog if so desired and it doesn't seem like most of the time they can..... Still confused....
Cheryl I wish I could help you but I am so new to blogging that I have no idea! It is weird! When I see your comment above I see your photo too! But I have never seen it before on ANYONES comment pages! This is the first time! Strange?
You're the one that started all this Natalie... I was in complete bliss until I found out you couldn't click on my comment and get to my blog.... It's still not working right... I'm so bummed... just think of the millions of people who want to read my blog and can't!!!!! I'm so upset!!! I'll get it figured out, my neice knows everything about blogs (even more than Jeramy!!!!) so hopefully she'll read this and help me out!!!!
i think i figured it out. go to your user profile and edit it. you need to click on allow people to see my profile. try that.
I apologize! I just noticed that I was getting jipped! Did you get it all figured out yet? I am waiting for a solution so you can get back to posting! (=
the problem is bigger than that... the share my profile box is (and has always been) checked... (unless there is another spot to access that?)
So strange... Did I tell you that I have no problem accessing it now?
I did note that when I left my comment at your blog it showed up with my picture and all.... maybe I just needed to click and unclick and click the "share profile" box a million and 3 times, instead of just a million.....
Post a Comment