Saturday, August 9, 2008

Randi's Reality

We've had a busy week here, and FINALLY some beautiful weather to go with it... I'll blog about that later. At this point I just want to share a bit about what's going on in my life by inviting you all to go by a blog I have started with my niece Shauna (if I was a blog guru like her I could make that link to her site, but I'm not so just see my favorite blogs list....).

It is amazing what God can do in us when we go through tough times, and I think He is going to show us amazing things through this journey. We're going to record them here as a record of God faithfulness....

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Yeah...the whole linking thing...it is really really hard.... :)

Love ya! And I gave you admin abilities on the page so you can get in and update the book list if you want. Or I can do it.

jeramy sossaman said...

cheryl, cheryl, cheryl.....you need to pick up my book, "Blogging for Alaskans". i think it will connect with you. :-)

Cheryl said...

Hey... I've been looking for that book and can't find it... would that be the same information that you blogged on Michelle post at her comment site????

Natalie said...

Cheryl,
I have that book! I can send it to you!

Cheryl said...

too funny!