I've been kind of falling behind on our activity posts. There has been a lot going on here and we've been really busy trying to cram as much stuff in as we can before Gerad returns to school next week and before winter sets in... so here's the first post... short and sweet....
Guess What this is???? All correct answers will be given free accomodations at
The Cracked Pot B & B,
Anchorage, Alaska

14 comments:
I don't know... but it looks like a little artist has been using a wall as a canvas. :)
My nieces have created artwork like this...more than once! One time when the older one was 3 or 4 - she was sent, or well, rather put in her bed by mom & dad....things were really quiet and there had been no fighting about going.... because she had a crayon, marker, something..... and proceeded to draw a "mural" on the wall beside her bed.
I have no clue??? I think it might be a crack in a piece of plastic? Please tell me!
Close... but no cigar... my youngest 'little artist' is 14 (Although he is the only one who used my walls as canvas more than once)...
WAIT!!! I think I got it!!! Is it how much Rian has grown since you have moved to Alaska??? Is that the pencil marks showing his growth? I dont like guessing!
Nope, Natalie... you're wrong too (but you can still come stay with me for free!)
Aahh man! I thought it was a good try... Okay I will still come even though I didn't win! (:
you are getting 'warmer' - but I can't tell now, I don't want to ruin it for all those who are in bed already ...
Okay, if I am getting warmer is it how much you have "shrunken" since you have moved to Alaska? I don't really know what it could be? Is it a mark on the wall to be covered by something cool in the near future?
You get the free stay!!! That is exactly what it is... I've 'shrunken' .....
NO WAY!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOUR KIDDING ME?!!!!
How could you have possibly "shrunken" that much??? That is unbelievable! Is it Alaska? Is there something in the air? What is going on?
Is this real??? You've shrunk???? Did you have different shoes on. Were you "slumpy" that day??? What's going on??? I'm scared.
And for the record... I was going to guess a blank wall where you needed to get busy displaying some of your fabulous purchases from your years living abroad.
So there it is...
I've officially "shrunken" to the point that I am now the shortest person in our family!!! It's a sad, sad day when the 'baby' is taller than his mama...
Post a Comment