
We're having a wonderful time with Rachel and Cain, and are very busy, but wanted to post a few pictures from our holiday to this point. We've taken a 'Glacier Cruise' and saw lots of animals and beautiful scenery (including some glacier caving - where chunks of ice fall off into the water).

We also took our typical loop around the base and saw some totally cool wild life - including 3 wolves - no kidding, and I've got the pictures to prove it (but my computer is being a pain and I'm gonna have to post them later)! More moose,

and 'our' bear was back Monday morning so we were all up at 5:00a.m. taking pictures again! The guys have also done some hiking, fishing

and glacier hiking...so it's been busy but amazing! Tomorrow we head off with our tent to Denali (please feel free to pray that we don't end up as bear stew!) so needless to say I've got a million things to do....

4 comments:
How fantastic! You are making some great memories! I love the pictures! Keep it up!
Super fun stuff!
So fun! I will not let Kip see these pictures because he is still dying to come out there!!!!
your family is together! good times!
Post a Comment