
Just a quick post... yesterday was an amazing day for us here in our Alaska Adventure... It began with bears, (These are the same bears, just later in the day - mama on the left, baby on the right)
and ended with Moose (a mama and newborn, probably just hrs old and much more dangerous than the bears)
and ended with Moose (a mama and newborn, probably just hrs old and much more dangerous than the bears) And a beautiful Sunset (this was taken about 11:00 p.m.)
Psalm 136:1-5,26
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of gods, His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever.
to him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever.
who by his understanding made the heavens, His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of heaven, His love endures forever.

5 comments:
wow....beautiful shots. looks like such a peaceful place.....i mean, minus the bears of course
Minus the bears and MOOSE!
11pm sunset! You, my friend, live in a strange land.
I LOVE ALASKA!!!! I'm going to be so ticked if I don't get to come visit you soon!
It is a strange land... and you need to come soon as in the winter it will be exactly the same, except with darkness - but no bears, so that's a bonus...
The bear thing is getting old... We've been startled by gun shots everynight since Saturday - trying to scare them out of the neighborhood... CRAZY!!!
Sunset at 11pm. I remember that as being one of the wildest things about my trip to Alaska. It just never got DARK.
Even though the circumstances I'm sure were a little unnerving, the pictures are very cool.
Have a happy day!
Post a Comment