It is amazingly beautiful to have a foot and a half of snow fall in one day, everything is covered in fresh, clean snow but we’re starting to feel like we live in Narnia. We figure if we’re going to have this much snow we should also get the joys of having a visit from Father Christmas, instead the White Witch keeps visiting us… and I’m telling you it’s getting old! On Monday we were cleaning up the yard, admiring the 'flowers to be' around the house, and spotting green grass around the neighborhood and now we're shoveling snow again. Okay, so Rick is shoveling snow, Rian looks like he's shoveling snow and I'm updating my blog... we all have our jobs to do!
On the bright side… we were going to do ‘spring cleaning’ today. It was more like finish moving in before Gerad gets home, but since we’ve been calling it spring cleaning I’m thinking we don’t have to do it! It doesn’t look like spring, it doesn’t feel like spring, so I’m going to put the kettle on and have another cup of tea…
and guess what... yep, it's snowing again...

4 comments:
wow. doesn't the weather man know it's practically summer??? he should be more compliant.
Yeah, I dont think you should ever have to spring clean again!!! EVER!!!!
wow! more snow! I am so glad you are doing this blog and have enjoyed getting caught up on your Alaskan adventure!
Just think happy thoughts of summer! It's on the way! And you'll have watermelons and cabbage the size of Lily!!
Post a Comment