I have a request . . .
I remember her as a sweet girl… a bit mischievous at times; always full of spunk with a twinkle in her eye…but during her high school years that spunk and twinkle began to disappeared as she battled with a drug addiction. As many of you know, in July my niece was arrested on drug charges and has spent the last 5 months in Jail. God is doing amazing things in her life, and from the letters she writes, as well as the letters we’ve received from other inmates, it sounds like Randi’s spunk has returned! She has been on a very bumpy, but amazing journey, and we’ve all seen God’s faithfulness in full force in this situation. It has certainly confirmed the words of Paul...
“God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” (Romans 8:28)
Randi’s has a hearing this week and the truth of the matter… according to the law any way, is that Randi will do some prison time of some sort (i.e. jail, prison, parole,etc.). Needless to say, I’m praying for a miracle and am asking you to join me. She won't be sentenced until April. My prayer for her since day one has been that God would not allow her to be in jail/prison one day longer than HE needed her to be there and that is still my primary prayer. But I’m also praying that God will work it out for her to have some time with her family during the holidays … The lawyers have said there's not a chance, but I can't help but ask... it will take a miracle for sure.
I just ask that you will pray for Randi this week, for her family, for her attorney, the judge, etc… and that you will pray that God’s will be done in these proceedings this week.




No comments:
Post a Comment